Standard pallet rack is the most common form of storage rack. Pallets of materials are placed directly on the rack system by a forklift. Each load in pallet racks is readily accessible, making the 100% selective storage rack systems are both economical and efficient. Pallet rack designs come in numerous configurations to handle any storage need and can be easily expanded as your company grows. They are well built and extremely durable.
Features of standard pallet rack:
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Different sizes, various specifications and colors are available according to different needs.
4. Easy access to installment and simple to adjust by the pitch of 75mm.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
Selective Pallet Rack is also known as heavy duty racking, beam racking. It is the most popular solution for palletized products and a wide variety of goods. The beam height can be adjusted every 75mm. You can install them as single deep or double deep racking, normal aisle or very narrow aisle (VNA), all with 100% direct access to each pallet!